Corazon’s books delve deeply into the HEART, VASCULAR, and NEUROSCIENCE specialties, offering proven advice and best-practice solutions for specialty program development or expansion. The detailed chapters, written by members of the Corazon Team, industry partners, and renowned physicians, give readers the information necessary to bypass the competition and create a winning program in today’s healthcare marketplace. These strategically-focused books give hospital executives, medical staff leaders, and clinical professionals guidance in developing specialty programs structured for sustained success.
This text contains over 200 pages of:
- Models for business planning and service line management
- Ideas to successfully market and brand your program
- Playbooks for innovative facility designs and lucrative partnership opportunities
- CV industry trends, statistics, projections, and their impact on programs across the country
- And much, much more!
This text contains valuable advice about:
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- PCI and Open Heart Surgery
- Stroke Centers
- Heart Failure
- The Future of Our Industry
- And more!