Ready or Not...You Need an Outpatient Strategy!
Thursday, August 9, 2018
1 - 2 p.m. ETThe Orthopedic, Spine, and Neuroscience specialties continue to grow in importance to both large health systems and community hospitals, mostly due to the wide range of services available to offer. Industry trends show that proactive organizations are investing in strategy and development of ambulatory services for orthopedics and spine. Consumer preference for community-based services, technology advances, reimbursement changes, and improved pain management are accelerating the migration of care to ambulatory setting.
During this distance learning event, Corazon and guest speakers Dr. Scott Schoifet and Kate Gillespie from Virtua Health System in Marlton, NJ will present:
- How to capitalize on CMS’s approval for hospital-based outpatient joint replacement;
- The rationale behind this shift to outpatient joint surgery and current trends within key specialties;
- Core strategic, operational, and clinical elements of planning and executing an outpatient strategy;
- How to accurately identify an organization’s stage of development;
- Key steps to assure excellence while optimizing cost savings;
- Case studies for each specialty;
- And more!
Who Should Attend:
- Service Line Leadership for Orthopedics, Spine, and Neurosciences
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Physician Practice Executives
- Directors of Outpatient Services
- Marketing Professionals
Reserve your seat now! Join the Corazon and Virtua experts to understand how your organization can stay ahead of the competition with a strategic approach in place for outpatient services. As a special opportunity, this event is being provided free of charge.