Corazon Accreditation: E3 - Evaluate. Enhance. Excel
Thursday, July 26, 2018
1 - 2 p.m. ET
Join Corazon on Thursday, July 26 at 1 PM ET to gain insight into our E3 Accreditation Approach for program quality assurance and best practice. Attendees will learn how Corazon’s customized E3 collaborative process will take gathered service line intel and translate that data into actionable items for optimizing quality, along with clinical, operational, and financial measures. This proven approach can help your hospital achieve and sustain program excellence and offer opportunities for market differentiation.
Corazon’s experts will share client examples and results of our E3 approach, focusing on physician and leadership engagement and their direct involvement in program quality, strict adherence to patient/lesion selection criteria, and evaluation of specific metrics and data collection to ensure the highest level of quality care and outcomes, thus driving performance improvement when and where necessary.
The E3 accreditation journey is unique and will be presented to highlight and outline key elements including:
- The rationale for accreditation regardless of state mandates;
- Strategies for achieving “best practice” via the accreditation process;
- Facilitating physician involvement in effort to drive performance improvement and program excellence;
- How to meaningfully measure and share outcomes for PI;
- Engaging direct care providers with a “boots on the ground” tactic in decision making and program sustainability; and
- Sustaining quality into the future.
This is a can’t-miss session! Learn how Corazon’s E3 approach has assisted numerous programs across the country to achieve accreditation and offer outstanding patient care. As a special opportunity, this event is being provided free of charge.