Accreditation as a Service Line Strategy: How to Evaluate, Enhance, & Excel CV Performance
Thursday, February 21, 2019
1 - 2 p.m. ET
Join Corazon this Heart Month on Thursday, February 21 at 1 PM ET to gain insight into our Cardiovascular Service Line E3 Accreditation Approach for program quality assurance and best practice. Attendees will learn how Corazon’s customized collaborative process will take key cardiovascular program data and translate that into actionable items for optimizing quality, along with clinical, operational, and overall performance measures that could have financial impact. This proven approach will help your hospital achieve and sustain program excellence and offer opportunities for market differentiation.
Corazon’s experts will share client examples and results of this successful approach, focusing on physician and leadership engagement, direct leadership involvement in in program quality, strict adherence to national and societal guidelines, and evaluation of specific metrics and data collection to ensure the highest level of quality care and outcomes. Using case studies and real-world client improvement evidence, Corazon will share the proven accreditation methods that drive performance when and where necessary to create service excellence.
The E3 accreditation journey is unique and will be presented to highlight and outline key elements including:
- The rationale for accreditation and the value of this strategy;
- Achieving “best practice” via the accreditation process;
- Facilitating physician involvement in effort to drive performance improvement and program excellence;
- How to meaningfully measure and share outcomes for PI;
- Engaging direct care providers with a “boots on the ground” tactic in decision making and program sustainability; and
- Sustaining quality into the future.
This is a can’t-miss session! Learn how Corazon’s E3 approach has assisted numerous programs across the country to achieve accreditation and offer outstanding patient care. As a special opportunity, this event is being provided free of charge.